Sunday 12 October 2008

Horrid Henry and the abominable snowman

I am half way through a book called Horrid Henry and the abominable snowman.
This book is about Horrid Henry who choses to join in the best snowman compotition and he feels he will build the best snowman along the road. Thier are 2 girls called Susan and the other is called Moody Margret and they don't like Henry and they are really horrible to Henry all the time. Henry was horrible to them first. When they had all built thier snowman Moody Margret said to Henry "the prize for the best one will get free ice cream for 1 year."
In the end peter (Henrys sister) is the winner because it was the last one standing up the following morning.

I enjoy this book because I like reading about Horrid Henry and I have 3 of the books.
I enjoy this one particularly because it is about Christmas and about snow.

No comments: